So this week was supposed to be my peaceful week, and in the end it was the
craziest week of them all. On Monday, we had the zone activity. I had to do all of the cooking and
cleaning and all that fun stuff so in the end I didn't even play soccer, but it
was still fun. After that we did the normal p-day stuff. When we went to
proselyte we learned that an ex-ward member had died and that he was going to
have his viewing here in our chapel instead of his ward where he was at now.
But we had a cool story about it. We were walking in the street trying to do
contacts, and I was doing a ton. Suddenly I saw this old lady walking down the
street, and something said to me "talk with that lady". So I did. It ended
up that she was trying to go to the funeral in our chapel, but the thing is that she
had passed the chapel and was going in the wrong direction. It was interesting
to see how the Lord puts us exactly where we need to be to be able to help his
children.
Then on Tuesday I had to go to the doctor. This time we didn't get lost,
and when we got back to the apartment we threw our stuff down and went to get
lunch and bring it back to the house. Well as we were entering, the pencianistas
were getting in their car after doing a house inspection (remember cats peed on
everything on Sunday, so I was still cleaning all that up) so they told us that
a worker was going to come and change one of the bunkbeds because it was
old.
Wednesday we had an interchange. Thursday we had the worker come and interrupt
our weekly planning session, so things got really backed up. Friday we had
another interchange.
Saturday was another crazy day. I had to do a baptismal interview, our
lunch got very behind, and it started to rain. We also had stake conference
and during the Saturday night session I had to give a 30 minute talk. But it
turned out really well, and I had to cut what I had prepared in half. I
also had to direct the Missionary Choir. That was pretty fun as well.
Then on Sunday we had the normal session of stake conference and the stake
president talked, and then by satellite we heard from Elder Cook. It was a
pretty cool day.
Next week we have changes so we will see what happens! Have a great week!
Making Empanadas
My Cat Trap!
No comments:
Post a Comment