But this week was another crazy week just like normal.
Monday was pretty normal like always. We kind of just bummed around in the afternoon until it was time to go to work. On Tuesday we had interchanges with Elder Bruna that got here at the same time I did, so it was pretty fun to be able to remember the olden days when we first got in the mission. It was a pretty normal day with him. We are still just trying to find more people to teach because pretty much a lot of people are still on vacations.
Wednesday we had another interchange with Elder Muñoz. It was pretty fun. One cool thing about doing the interchanges is that I get to know fairly well all the elders that are in my zone, so we become pretty good friends.
Thursday we had a normal day, besides having to get ready for the
interviews on Friday. I was in charge of the schedule of all the missionaries in
my zone so that was pretty interesting trying to figure out where everyone
needed to go so that they could all be there without any problems. Friday we
had the interviews. Mine was the second to last interview. It was a good
interview except that I guess my companion has not been behaving the best when he isn't with me so President was asking me a bunch of questions and I just had
to answer them honestly. Let's just say I don't get along very well with this
companion. He reminds me a lot of the companion that I had in the MTC that I
didn't get along with.
Saturday was pretty normal. Just trying to find more people to teach. That
and we had to prepare for the zone activity that we had today in the morning.
We played soccer and ate hamburgers. I spent the whole time cooking in the
kitchen, but I enjoyed it. So it was fun. Then Saturday night some cats got into
our house and they peed on all my stuff! my suitcases, my clothes, my extra
blankets, everything! Let's just say I was not very happy. So I spent most of my
"Freetime" Sunday washing all of my clothes. The room still smells like cat
pee... but don't worry I set a trap so they can't get in again.
But that's it for now. I love you and miss you all tons! Have a great
week!
That reminds me of a joke: Why has no one ever heard a pterydactyl go to the bathroom?
ReplyDeleteBecause the "P" is silent.