So this week was kind of crazy, but it was still a really good week, and...
I HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!
Victor was baptized this week! Haha funny story about the baptism. So the
baptism was scheduled to be at 5 on Sunday. My companion and I went to start
trying to fill up the font at 3. Little did we know how difficult it would be.
First our chapel doesn't have a font so we had to go to a different chapel to
use their font. Well the drain to the font was broken so it wouldn't plug to
keep the water from draining. So we ended up putting a rock in a cloth to try
and plug it better. After that we discovered that this chapel doesn't have hot
water. None at all. So we started filling the font with cold water at like
3:35. Ya well at about 4:20 we realized that there was no way that the font was
going to be filled by 5. That's when the missionary "nothing is going to stop us"
side kicked in. So we got the fire hose, and used that to fill the font. It
still took some time but we finished filling the font at 4:45. The baptism
went really well, and there were a lot of people that showed up. The bishop
also baptized his little girl.
Victor's Baptism by Ward Mission Leader
Victor with his girlfriend who is a member
Also this week we passed a lot more for the members, and from 2 families we
recieved 13 references, and we are going to have Family Home Evenings with them.
We were also able to meet up with some of the investigators that we weren't able
to see last week.
And, today we had changes! Finally I stayed in a sector haha. I am now
senior companion. My new companion is Elder Arenas. He is from Columbia. He is
23, black, and tall. We got here to Chile at the same time, but other than
that I don't know very much about my companion. I`ll let you know next
week.
That's all for now. Love you and miss you all tons!!!
Nate and Elder Malerva
Lady we live behind




No comments:
Post a Comment