Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scaring the Dogs

¡HOLA! Yo no sè como hablar en Ingles ahora. pero esta bien porque español es mas bakan!

Haha this week was a good week. It was a little slow, but that's ok. Pretty much we knocked a lot of doors this week with very little success. The people we are teaching are starting to progress very well. Saturday and Sunday are the best days for us because that is when people are in their houses. So Saturday we were able to find some new people to teach and keep ourselves busy. Then on Sunday we had an interchange(?) (not sure how that translates from Spanish to English but that's what I got haha) with one of the zone leaders. So he came and helped us with some of our more stubborn investigators.

While the zone leader was here we had a lesson with Victor. He has a baptismal date for this Sunday. So this lesson we finished teaching the last of the things that we needed to teach, and then we were going to do the pre-interview for his baptism. That's when the zone leader said, ya let's do that and then just do the interview while I'm here. So Victor is ready to be baptized this next Sunday!!!

Also Hector my convert from the last change has been working with his family, and now his wife Graciela and his daugter are going to get baptized this next Sunday as well!!! His whole family is going to be baptized!!!!!!!

Funny story that happened this week. we were knocking on a door. Really we don't ever knock we stand outside their gate and shout "HALO" and wait for them to come out. But there was a dog at this house and he was barking at us a lot and it was really annoying haha. So I decided to just stare into the dog's eyes. That's when the dog stopped barking and just backed away. Then when I moved it freaked out and jumped back. Haha it was so funny! I have a stare to scare the dogs haha. I think that's why I haven't had any problem with the gangsters in this area. They know not to mess with me haha.

But things are going good here. I'm working hard and I have decided to extend my mission one month instead of coming home 2 weeks early!

No comments:

Post a Comment