So pretty much this week, I spent a lot of time getting to know my new
sector, and the investigators here. One thing that is amazing about missionary
work, it's the same no matter where you go. There are just different
people.
Monday I moved to my new sector. and tried to start to get to know a
little bit more about my companion and the sector and all of that stuff.
On Tuesday, I got to know a lot more of the members and the investigators
here in the ward. The ward here is really small, and has suffered alot. Pretty
much the ward is the size of a branch. I guess it was worse before I got here,
but pretty much the members still don't help very much because they have a lot
of stuff to do. We teach a lot here in this sector. The problem is not
very many of the people that we are teaching want to keep their compromisos. I
don't know how to say that in English... commitments? Ya I don't know.
Wednesday and Thursday we did the same. We tried to find new people, and see if the investigators that we have are going to progress or not.
Then on Friday. we knocked doors all day. No joke our plans were 3 hours
straight of knocking doors, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would
be. The people in this sector are nice and they at least answer the
door.
My new companion and I get along really well and we work well together too. We teach fluidly and know how to work hard and if necessary we can
play good missionary, bad missionary, and try and get the people to understand
the importance of reading and praying.


No comments:
Post a Comment