But here we go.
So this week I learned a valuable lesson to not judge other people because there is a member here that I thought was all serious, and that he
wouldn't know how to have fun, but he went with us to a family home evening, and
he was the most fun out of all of us! It was a good lesson for me to
learn.
Nancy is still progressing to be baptized this Sunday, but we still
have quite a bit to teach her, so we are going to have to see how well she feels
about it, but I think we shouldn't have any problems so we shall wait and
see.
Also this week we were able to put another investigator with a baptisimal
date. Her name is Margarita. She is very nice, but she has a very large past.
That's what is so wonderful about the gospel! And really we didn't have to
ask her to be baptized, she asked us when she could be baptized! Also yesterday
we had a family home evening with her and a family in the ward, and it was
really good, and I think that she was able to feel the spirit well. I'm
suprised every time at the end of the family home evening how the members always
say something at the end that is exactly what the investigator needs to
feel.
This week as well was my birthday!!! Woo Hoo! But to start off my day we
went to the doctor... My companion has a list of problems so we went to the
mission doctor to see what we could do. The mission doctor only speaks pretty
much English so I had to translate. Let's just say at the beginning it was hard
because I had forgotten how to speak English haha. But I feel like I did a
pretty good job translating things. But other than that my birthday was pretty
boring. In the mission you still have to work and do everything normal so it
really wasn't a big deal.
The ward had a priesthood activity this week, and they are trying to start
to try and activate more people, and also help us out more! I was very excited
for that. Also this week in church there were 74 people! and we had 4
investigators in church this week!!! I was very happy for that, and can see the
blessing for the work that we are trying to do here, as well as the members!
Changes next week!!!
But I think that's all for this week! Love you all tons and miss you
lots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment