So this week was another pretty normal week. I am getting used to my new
sector and I am pretty caught up with where people live and stuff so it's not too
hard. We are trying hard to find more investigators, because when I got here
there weren't any, but we are seeing the blessings that come from hard work and
are excited for another new week.
I spent quite a bit of time cleaning the house this week, and let me tell
you it now looks spotless. There are still a few places that need some
organizing but it is a ton better than before. Also while cleaning I found a
recipe book, and some measuring spoons, so I have been cooking like crazy. I
did muddy buddies, no bake cookies, today I want to make lemon squares, and I
am going to try to make a cheesecake so I am pretty happy.
On Sunday the other elders in the ward had 2 baptisms, so we had to help
them with the preparations and stuff. It was a little chaotic, but it's always like that. If it went perfectly it wouldn't be normal, but in the end
everything turned out good.
Other than that nothing else exciting happened. Hope next week will be
more exciting.
Playing soccer (Yes, we always play on the cement)
Mom is just glad the goal didn't fall on my head again
No comments:
Post a Comment