Friday, April 25, 2014

For My Birthday We Went to the Temple

Hey everyone!
 
So this week was a long one!  Not having p-day on Monday really got me messed up in the week.  But it was a good one none the less.

So pretty much nothing too exciting is going on in our sector.  We are starting to find more people to teach, and we are teaching a lot more so we are happy about that.  I guess I will leave this sector at least in a better way than how I found it.

I had an interchange this week.  It was pretty fun!  The both of us are really old in the mission so it makes it really easy to teach and work together, but we had fun.  Also the other elder has some of the same stomach problems that I have so we could relate really well.  But it was fun in general, and I thought that my sector was rich.  I was wrong.  His sector is a lot richer!

But also today is my BIRTHDAY!  and so far it has been a really good day.  We got to go to the temple! It was awesome!  I really enjoyed it.  It was a funny story.  So we left our house 2 hours early to get there, and there was a huge traffic jam.  So we ended up getting there late, and we had to wait for the next session.  But while waiting I got to speak with the temple president, President Alder and I'm pretty sure that we are related, so it was a cool experience to get to talk with him.  Then they asked us if we could help 2 guys who were going through for their first time so we got to do that as well.  It was really fun.

But other than that things aren't too new around here.  I am getting trunky now, but that's ok I only have 3 weeks left so I have permission, and I am still working hard, so that is the important part right?  But other than that things are good.

I love all you guys so much!  Thanks for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment