Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a Tremblor, Not an Earthquake (No not the big one of 8.2)

HOLA TODOS!  Espero que disfrutaron mucho de la Conferencia General que pasó esta fin de semana.  Fue jenial!

So this week was a pretty interesting week.  On Monday we went bowling!  It was so much fun.  Oh the things that you miss when you are a missionary.  I won both games (just to show you guys how humble I am now), but everyone enjoyed themselves so it was good.

This week was a little slow for us, but we still are starting to find people and starting to help them. We had changes this week and both me and my companion stayed in the sector.  The new thing is that we were 2 companionships here in the ward, and now we are just 1 so we have to pick up all the investigators of the other elders and work with them as well. That means a lot more walking for me!

Oh, on Friday night, like 7-5 minutes before bed, I was talking on the phone when all of a sudden the earth started shaking.  Here in Chile it's called a temblor.  That means that it isn't strong enough to be an earthquake for them, but in any other part of the world it would have been an earthquake.  It was 5.8 and lasted for a good 20-30 seconds.  I was downstairs when it started and when it kept going that is when I got up and opened the door just in case it kept going.  It was way fun, and only a few things fell.  But I can happily say that I felt an earthquake while here in Chile haha.
 
Then we had GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!  I love General Conference so much! We got to see all 5 sessions.  Let's just say that I learned alot and that I loved it!  I hope that you all got to listen to as much of it as you could, and that you go back to study it later.  It was very inspiring.  But other than that not much happened this week.  I am officially in my last transfer here in the mission.  I just have to keep working hard!  and see you all in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment