Friday, June 22, 2012

Same Old Thing


So about the choir... in order to be considered for it you had to know how to brag, and we know how good at that I am, so no I'm not in the choir, which really sucks, because when I listen to them I know I could have made it. But oh well, life moves on.
Yes, I am studying hard! I really don't have a choice in the matter.  The lessons have been going good. Teaching in Spanish is still really hard, but it's going good. My Spanish is coming along. 
This week has been pretty much the same as last week. The days seem to run together mainly because we do the same thing every day, just at different times during the day.  Ya, pretty much everything is going good. My companions and I are getting along great and we had two missionaries from my district leave this week to go down to the Guatamala MTC so it's been weird not having them around, but other than that nothing interesting happened this week.  
This next week is going to be the interesting week, it's the new MTC president training week, so the place is going on lock down because there are going to be a lot of high up people here, we get to have a special devotional on Tuesday, so if we are lucky it will be President Monson, but we'll see.   If it's any of them it will be amazing so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment