Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Companions

Hello!
 
So this week was a pretty crazy week, but it was a good one.  We did 3 interchanges this week. One on Tuesday with Elder Breed. He is a fairly new missionary, but he teaches well and speaks Spanish really well.  Pretty much we just are trying to find people because everyone is leaving for vacations which makes things kind of difficult.

Then I had an interchange with Elder Bruna, an elder from Chile that has the same time as me in the mission.  We served together in the same ward when I was in Dorsal.  It was fun to see him and work together a little bit.  

Then I did another interchange with Elder Verón from Paraguay.  That was pretty fun, and I went out of my sector for just the last one so I could change the routine a little bit, but now I remember why I don't like leaving.
 
Other than that things are going pretty normal here.  We had changes and my companions left so I got 2 new companions Elder Marín from Chile, Viña del Mar.  He has a little more than a year in the mission, so it should be fun with him, and also Elder Hall from Lehi, Utah.  He has about 9 months in the mission.  More details next week when I get to know them a little better.
 
 

Love you all and miss you tons!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment