So on Monday we had a family home evening with our ward mission leader and
with Fresia to talk a little bit more about her baptism. It was really good,
and we were just starting to do the things we needed to do so everything worked
smoothly.
On Tuesday we just worked as normal and were trying hard to find new people to teach. We were able to find quite a few, and then at like 9:15 we got into a house to teach a lady, and at 9:30 President called me. I answered it and he told me to call him back later. Usually when President calls and it's important he just tells you, so when he said that I didn't think it was that important. So when I called him back that night, he told me that I was getting special changed, and that I would now be in the ward Vespucio and that also I would be a new Zone Leader. (This is one of the most dangerous areas in the mission... pretty much everyone always talks about this sector. Haha!) He told me that I would have to be in the office at 11 in the morning to meet my new companion and go to my new sector. So all that night I spent packing my things.
On Wednesday I got to the office and met up with Elder Riches, my new companion. He's great. He is from California and I have never gotten along so well with someone. It is the least stressed out that I have ever been when it should be the most stressful because I now have a lot more things to do. Our apartment is bigger, and there is an oven to make my brownies, and the shower is like 40 times better haha. It even has 2 bathrooms so we don't have to wait for each other. My new sector has some great investigators too. We are going to have 2 baptisms this Sunday, with 3 more on the
way. The great thing is that my investigators from the last sector should be getting baptized soon too.
We have already had to do house inspections of all of the elders in our zone, so that was pretty fun. Then we had interviews with President Essig yesterday and we were in charge of his schedule and everything. There are 27 elders, 2 stakes, and 10 wards in our zone. We also have 3 sisters in the zone, but there are sister leaders now that are just in charge of the sisters.
Elder Riches and Nate
(Yes I still got to go back and have my baptisms. It was great. Both Fresia and Juaquin were baptized. I got to baptize Fresia after 7 years of waiting.)
Elder Stepz, ward member & Juaquin, Fresia & Nate
But I ran out of time. Today it's our p-day and we are going to go to the zoo!
I love you and miss you all!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment