FAMILIA Y AMIGOS,
I'M ON AN ISLAND!!!!!!!!!
Ya don't have much time
and the internet is really slow, but my plane
didn't end up leaving until
Thursday, so I sat in the office for 2
days, we then got on a tiny little
plane and rode for 2 hours over
the ocean. My companion and I were the only
passengers so that was
fun. The landing pad on the island is small with
cliffs at both ends,
so that was fun, but the pilot landed hard and braked
fast. We then
went down to a little bay thing where there were a bunch of
sea lions
and a tiny little boat. We rode the boat for an hour until we
got
to the town. It's a tiny little thing. We then went up to our
house,
which is more like a cabin and is very beautiful. We met the
members
there. The mom is named Nana, and she made us some dinner, and
fish.
It was really good, and everything is really good she makes.
She
makes us every meal so we don't have to worry about food. Then I
have
been pretty much wandering the island for the past couple
days
figuring out where everyone lives and pretty much I hike
everywhere,
there is no walking, but it's fun. The branch is tiny, and ya I'm
out
of time so... there is so much I want to tell you but ahh there
is
not enough time. The island is very beautiful, the people are
really
nice, they only get a big boat of food and stuff that they order
once a month.
The birthday or something of the island is next
week. Everything is so pretty.
I'm going to try to send some pictures
next week, but I love it here, and
I'm very glad for the opportunity that
I have to be here. I have taken over 3 hundred pictures in the last
3 days haha so I have a lot of stuff for you guys to see. But ya
that's all for now.
Love you tons and miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment