Now for my week, nothing much happened. We got a new district leader, and
new zone leaders from our district. I'm still learning Spanish, and
it's coming along fairly well. I'm able to struggle through what I want to say,
but I can almost say anything I want in a round about way, so that's good. This
week for service I got to clean toilets. That was fun. That's pretty much the
most exciting thing that happened this week. It's sad I know. It's pretty much like the movie GroundHog Day here. What I'm exited for
is next week!!! We get our FLIGHT PLANS!!!! We will get them either next Thursday or Friday! Pretty much I love it here, but I can't wait to get out of
here! We have 2 weeks and like 2 days left here, goodness it has gone by fast!
Tell people to keep writing me, especially before I leave the MTC.
No comments:
Post a Comment