Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Area: Renca 1

Hola, como están todos?

So this week was another crazy week, but more than anything for changes.

So this week work wise was a pretty slow week.  We were blessed to find a few new people and on Wednesday, my companion was going to go on an interchange for the day, but I didn't want to have to stay in my sector, because being away for a week, a lot of stuff happens.  So we decided that it would be better for me to go instead, and it was pretty fun.  I was able to help the Elders there find some more people to teach, and to set up some appointments for them.

So there is a new leadership structure in the mission.  There is now a new leader that is called a Baptizer.  That person is also zone leader 1.  Pretty much the top 10 elders that baptize are going to be these leaders and they get to do a lot of interchanges with all of the missionaries.  I personally don't like the idea, but I happen to be one of those lucky elders that is now a baptizer.  I guess that means that I am going to be getting to know a lot more people right?

Also I got transfered to a new sector.  Renca 1.  That's the name of the ward.  So far for the 30 minutes that I have been in the sector it seems like a good ward.  I am in a trio again, and the 3 of us are new in this ward, so we have to get to know all of the members, and pretty much we are going to be a little lost for a couple days.  Also in this ward, I am going to have to wash my own clothes, but at least they have a dryer, so that should make things easier.

This week we are going to have a tour of our mission.  Which pretty much means that a 70 is coming to talk to us, and teach us and because I am a leader, I get to go to 2 meetings with him, so that should be pretty fun.

Elder Riches stayed in Vespucio.  He will now be a trainer, and hopefully one day we will get to meet up again in the mission.  He asked to stay, and I asked to leave, so we got almost everything that we wanted. 

But that's all I can think of for now.  More info about my companions and all that stuff next week. But I love you all and miss you tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment