Pretty much this was a boring week. We knocked on a lot of doors
and set up a lot of appointments. The problem is that when we go to these
appointments the people are always busy or not there, so it makes it hard to
teach, but we are still working hard and trying the best we can. A funny thing
that happened this week is that all three of us got sick. It started with me.
I got sick during the day and spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom, then
that night Elder Riches got it and was in the bathroom all night and then Elder
Cuadros got it in the morning. Other than that it was a pretty boring week. We
are still waiting for the transfers so we will see what happens, and Elder
Cuadros is going home on Wednesday so that is so crazy! It's ok, I still have a
long time to do stuff!
Sorry it's so short, I ran out of time...
But I love you and miss you guys tons!!!
Nate, Filipe, Elder Riches
Playing soccer as a district
No comments:
Post a Comment