Monday, October 7, 2013

Flying Kites

So this week was a pretty good week. but it was still really crazy too.  I haven't had a normal week in a long time haha, but hey its more fun that way right?
 
So Monday was a pretty fun day.  We had permision to leave our sector, but we didn't know it so we just hung around, and had a member cook lunch for us.  Then we went and flew Chilean kites.  I got mine really high up there so that I didn't have any more string.  It was cool and then I brought it back down again.  It was way fun...  yes there is still a part of little kid in me.

Then on Tuesday Elder Riches went on interchanges with other elders, leaving me to work in our sector with Elder Cuadros.  It was a pretty good day after all, but there were still a lot of people who weren't there...  but that's ok what else is new right?

Then on Wednesday Elder Cuadros was sick and throwing up, so Elder Riches and I left him with a member and we went to work.  We were able to find a new person to teach and we are still knocking a lot of doors, but the people where we are working now are really nice! So that makes it nice to work there.

On Thursday I went on interchanges with a different group of elders. They had a ton of people to teach, so it was weird going from one appointment to the other, because in our sector we are trying to find new people. 

Then on Friday we had leadership counsel of all the leaders  of the mission.  It was pretty fun, and more changes are happening.

Then Saturday and Sunday we watched Conference.  It was great!!!

But I'm out of time.. love you and miss you tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment