So this week was fun. Remember Monday when it was raining a lot. Well, we
got back to the house and decided to sleep, what better thing to do on a rainy
day. But around 5 (we still have an hour to sleep), we get a phone call asking if we can go help a part member family because there is water leaking from the
roof, and I'm the smallest one, so I'm perfect to get on the roof. So we changed
and went to help. As we left our house and walked to the main street we saw that
it was flooded. No joke it looked like a river. There was no way to get out
without going through the water. So that's what we had to do. The water was so
deep that we couldn't see the curb of the side walk, and water entered a lot of
people's houses. After that I had to climb the roof, while it was raining, and
try to clean it off and see what was wrong. By the end I was soaked.
Wednesday I had an interchange and went to work in a different ward. It was
pretty good. Also they live 4 elders there in a new apartment. Living with 4
elders is a lot more fun than 2.
We are going to have a lot of ward activities this week, so next week's
letter should be pretty good!
But I love you and miss you all tons!!
[This is Nate's redneck fix of the bathroom sink].

Seems like just yesterday that Nate spoke English . . .
ReplyDelete~R